Pot candies left by guests make inn employees sick

Two employees of a Vermont inn fell ill after they ate chocolate laced with marijuana that was left by guests, reports The Associated Press.

Police say they received a report from the Inn at Shelburne Farms Wednesday about an employee who was sick and lying in the parking lot. That employee, along with another, were taken to the hospital and have since been released.

A spokeswoman for the inn says employees should not consume food left behind by guests.

Police are asking that people with edible marijuana keep it secure.

These particular guests will not face any charges.