Mr. Food: Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
These pumpkin muffins are super-moist and taste cake-like, but that’s not all that makes them great. They also feature a homemade streusel topping with lots of big, melt-in-your-mouth crumbs. You’re not going to be able to resist these Pumpkin Streusel Muffins!
What You’ll Need
- STREUSEL TOPPING
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place paper liners in 12 muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine Streusel Topping ingredients. Stir until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Mix in pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt; mix until well combined. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups; sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from muffin tin and let cool in a wire rack.
If you’re crazy about pumpkin, then you should check out our collection of Perfect Pumpkin Recipes!
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.