Mr. Food: Marmalade Dijon Pork Chops
Our Marmalade Dijon Pork Chops are smothered in a sweet and tangy sauce that’s sure to get everyone’s taste buds all excited. And, since this easy pork chops recipe cooks up so quickly it’s perfect for those in-a-hurry weeknight dinners!
What You’ll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 pork loin chops (1 to 2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine marmalade, orange juice, and mustard; mix well and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Coat pork chops with seasoned flour.
- In a large deep skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add pork chops and brown 3 to 4 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low, then pour marmalade sauce over top, cover, and simmer 5 minutes. Uncover and simmer an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce is thickened and pork chops are no longer pink. Serve with sauce spooned over chops.
Mix up that box of wild rice you’ve got in your pantry for a super-satisfying side dish. And why not start out your meal with a steamin’ bowl of our Creamy Toamto Soup!
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.