Dryer fire causes $20-$30K in damage to Sun Prairie home
A dryer fire caused between $20,000 and $30,000 in damage to a Sun Prairie home Wednesday morning, officials said.
The Sun Prairie Fire Department responded to reports of a structure fire in a duplex on South Musket Ridge Drive just before 11 a.m., according to a release.
Firefighters found a dryer on fire, and the fire had extended up the wall and into the cabinets, authorities said.
No one was injured in the fire, and crews continue to investigate the cause, according to the release.