Crews say Baraboo gas leak has been stopped
BARABOO, Wis. — Crews were advising Baraboo residents to stay indoors after a large gas line was hit Tuesday morning.
A large gas line was struck around 10 a.m. near Moore and Deppe streets in Baraboo, officials said.
A little more than an hour later crews said the leak was contained, and that the gas odor should be diminishing.
Officials said if anyone continues to smell the odor to call Baraboo Fire at 608-355-2710.
COPYRIGHT 2023 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.